We are Christ’s hands in the world.
Saint David’s is a community with a passion for the Gospel and an essential part of any community is its connection and response to the larger world in which it lives. We strive to look beyond our walls and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit to serve our community. This is driven by the vows we make in our baptism. With Gods help, we promise to proclaim by word and example the Good News of God in Christ; to seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving our neighbors as ourselves; to strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being. This work has been expanded by the Anglican Communion in the Five Marks of Mission.
The Five Marks of Mission
- TELL – Proclaim the Kingdom’s Good News
- TEACH – Baptize and nurture new believers
- TEND – Respond to human need by loving service
- TRANSFORM – Change society’s unjust structures
- TREASURE – Safeguard the integrity of creation